Registration and Enrollment
At the time of registration:
- Complete a Registration Form for each child that you wish to enroll in the program. One form is required for each child. Please be sure to indicate which site you are interested in as well as your preferred schedule.
- Pay the annual per child non-refundable registration fee.
- Schedule a site tour with the Program Director or site leadership. This is an opportunity for you to see the program in action and gather information about the site’s enrollment availability. If space is unavailable, your child’s name will be placed on a waiting li
- Complete and return the registration form to the Program Director of your preferred program or mail it in to the main office for processing.
- When a space becomes available, the Program Director will notify you by e-mail (unless requested otherwise), using the information provided on the Registration Form.
At the time of enrollment:
- Upon accepting a space, you will receive an enrollment packet. Completion of the enrollment packet, and payment is due in advance of your child’s first day at Launch. Enrollment Packets are available via email, US mail, or by picking it up at the site.
- Complete an enrollment packet for each child that you are enrolling. The first page of your enrollment packet has a checklist of required forms. All required forms must be completed prior to your child attending Launch.
- Schedule an intake conference with the Program Director or attend the orientation meeting at the start of the fall and/or summer program. This gives your family the chance to orient yourselves to the environment, locate your child’s cubby and meet staff.
- Complete all required medical forms if your child has asthma, allergies, or is taking medication.
- Launch accepts subsidies from the City of Seattle and State of Washington (DSHS) childcare programs. Forms showing proof of coverage must be supplied before a child attends Launch.
- Launch has a limited tuition assistance program. For more information, please see the Tuition Assistance section.
Launch cannot begin care for your child until all forms are received, signed by parents/guardians, and are reviewed by the Program Director.